Lovingly woven from a rich wool blend and fully lined on the inside with navy and white pheasants, this Middleham ladies tweed cross body saddle bag boasts a brass popper closure, two secure zipped compartments with one on the inside and one on the back to help keep you organised and your valuables safe throughout the day. An equestrian inspired snaffle buckle adorns the front of the bag as well as the Rydale shield on the back for added charm. This saddle bag is available in a dark blue or light blue check.
We believe the Middleham tweed saddle bag will make a style statement and perfectly accompany any outfit. It’s spacious, stylish, practical and crafted with wool tweed, this bag will become your new round-the-clock companion.
- The high-quality wool blend tweed front is extremely hard-wearing, ensuring that your bag is guaranteed to stand the test of time
- The genuine leather strap and body provides an incredibly high quality and durable finish
- The bag features a brass popper fastener and two secure zipped compartments on the inside and back fo keeping your essential safe
- The bag features a classic snaffle buckle on the front to give that traditional country look
- Available in either a dark blue or light blue check pattern to suit any style preference
Our leather is soft, deeply tanned and vintage-like, all part of the leather's charm. Every product has its own unique character that develops as it ages. Therefore, there may be slight colour differences from the photographs.
If you have any questions regarding our ladies tweed saddle bag then please get in touch and we will be happy to help. Make sure you check out our other ladies saddle bags.
|Strap Length (cm):||127|
We’ll send you an email to let you know when the Ladies Tweed Saddle Bag - Middleham is back in stock.
This item is eligible for our “Free Returns” service.
Our goal is to provide you with a perfect fit. In the circumstances that your item is not quite right, you can use the pre-paid returns label provided to send it back to us free of charge.